Monday 2 June 2014

Busting Tips To Deal With Difficult Work Situations

Our life roams around many ups and downs. Yet another fact is that, if we are living a constant life, we probably get bored. Once I read the famous quote of Paul Coehlo which says "If you think adventure is dangerous, try routine; it's lethal". Your life begins where you face challenges, deadlines, variations and a lot more like this. 

Before heading to the details of the title,  let me put up a question for all of you. Tell me how many times it happens that you faced tough situations in your life? The majority would probably say multiple times. Ok, that is so obvious part of life. How many times you were put off? Though many times, but you know why you are put off? It's just because you think you can't cope up with the tough time. In my today's blog, I wanted to share a good food of thoughts to cater the difficult situations at your workplace. If you are a student, you will find it helpful for your future, if it's your first job you can start with a good beginning and if you have a manager like the one shown below into your professional life, then you would love to adopt them.



1. Stop Over thinking!
First, you need to put a halt to your extreme thinking process. Never mind if you are criticized for the task assigned to you. Remember, you are never criticized for your work, you are actually encouraged to put more effort to bring out your maximum potential. Keep exploring your passion for work in such cases.

2. Minimize Your Frustrations
When you get silent even in the situations where you are right, frustration grows inside you.It's very natural. You need to overwhelm it by following some boosters in your life. Before you go at your workplace where you feel frustrated, you need to be calm again. You can do that straightaway by exercising or doing anything that provides you relaxation, not just physically but mentally as well.

3. Keep Evaluating!
Last but not the least, you need to evaluate your effort at every step. Spot the distracting factors while you are working. Every time you need to monitor the efforts that you are putting. Sometimes it's not just you,  it can be your colleagues or maybe your bad habit like using social media while working that are worsening your performance.

If you would ask me that, what do I do, then I take every situation as a challenge.It keeps me working with more passion at the every new day of my life. All you need to do is hook up with your confidence, set some priorities, define your goals and you are good to go with tough situations of life.

Have you faced any tough situation at your workplace? How did you cater that? Share your story in the comments below :)











2 comments:

  1. You write to the point Amber. Short and sweet, but you get your point across very well. And the best part I like about your writing is; you are clear in your thoughts process by the grace of God. I always encourage talented people to explore writing, please keep exploring your hidden talent.

    And in regards to over-thinking, I think I will try to implement those points on myself for starters. It may help me in increasing my productivity!

    ReplyDelete